🤓 HR Administrator
🌍 OSTC Polska | Emilii Plater 28, Warszawa🖥 https://www.ostc.com/
OSTC is a leading, global derivatives trading and education business. It has 12 offices across 5 countries, trading in nearly 200 different futures contracts across all asset classes on the major global exchanges. OSTC has developed world-class trader recruitment and digital learning suite called ZISHI where professional traders, trainees and external clients can access world-class education programmes, advanced learning, in-person coaching and a host of tools and technologies to take their trading proficiency to another level.
Our purpose: is potential unbound: we identify and unlock unrealised abilities so that new opportunities – and people – can take flight. Our vision: is that we imagine a future where anyone, anywhere can learn and trade; changing lives for the better
You will work closely with the global HR Services team to support the overall Human Resources Function. You will be responsible for supporting all HR administration tasks for new and existing employees.
Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. We are in search of a positive, passionate and enthusiastic individual who is a great team player and is eager to learn and go the extra mile.
- Reporting into the Group HR Services Manager providing comprehensive administrative support to the HR department.
- Working as part of a global HR team, providing HR support to approximately 400 employees across 5 markets.
- Supporting HR processes and activities connected to pre-boarding, onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Responsible for maintaining the HR system and updating employee details.
- Supporting with HR inbox enquiries.
- Reporting- creating reports upon headcount, absence, and any additional ad hoc reports.
- Supporting with the creation and distribution of employee letters such as contracts of employment, salary increase and job title changes.
- Ensuring electronic and hard copy personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinating cooperation with external employee benefits providers, administering of benefits, invoices related to HR.
- Coordinating health care checkups and H&S training.
You are a positive, passionate and enthusiastic individual who is a great team player and is eager to learn and go the extra mile. You have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Experience in a similar role would be useful but is not essential - your willingness of learning new things is supported by training to help you improve your skills and abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and be proactive in your approach
- Strong IT skills and self-sufficient in the utilization and application of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous HR experience is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a flexible approach to supporting the differing needs of colleagues.
- Able to adapt to changing conditions with the ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- A pro-active, curious self-starter.
- A good level of verbal and written English – at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) - you'll be using English every day and supporting internal clients in different countries.
- Employment contract
- Hybrid model of working (partially from office & partially from home), also after pandemic
- Flexible working hours, matching your university classes schedule
- Entrepreneurial culture, flat structure, open-door policy;
- A comprehensive implementation programme
- Continuous personal development
- Access to benefits such as private health care or a sport card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available 24/7
OSTC is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organisation. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
To learn more, visit our website: www.ostc.com
Terms and Conditions: OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.