🤓 Executive Assistant
8 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#board, #ceo, #assistant
Meet Packhelp. We are experts in the unboxing experience. We are an international group of 250 professionals who helped more than 50 000 companies from all over Europe bring joy with each package they've sent to their customers.
On the outside, we look like a packaging producer. But take a closer look and you will see one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. We create a revolutionary technology that unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. We help our customers to redirect their attention to the things that matter the most to their business! As we take care of their packaging.
But we don't want to stop here. We are on a mission. We want to offer brands an unparalleled unboxing experience, but not at the expense of our planet. We made it our number one priority to help brands transition to sustainable solutions.
Get a chance to work closely with the minds behind one of the fastest-growing startups in the CEE Region. As an Executive Assistant, you will be working closely with the CEO and the Board to provide professional support. In this role, you will get full exposure to Packhelp operations. Beyond confidentiality, it requires critical thinking and problem-solving approach and a dose of flexibility to move smoothly around Packhelp.
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent, full-time administrative support for the Board
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level) and Polish
- Highly organized personality, efficient with superior attention to details
- Ability to easily adapt to the ever-changing needs
- Well-developed ownership skills
- A pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, knows how to set priorities under high pressure
- Innate abilities to use tools like Notion or Slack, being a digital native;
- Ability to find information quickly, do researches, and present results in a short and effective way;
- Executive support of a CEO and aboard
- Calendar and meeting management
- Travel and expenses management
- Agenda and meeting minutes preparation
- Various reporting and ownership of internal files
- Preparing relevant communication, reports, and presentations
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps, and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and training
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More About us:
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in the products we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 50 Million € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.