🤓 Learning and Development Manager
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#learning, #development, #L&D
Meet Packhelp. We are experts in the unboxing experience. We are an international group of 250 professionals who helped more than 50 000 companies from all over Europe bring joy with each package they've sent to their customers.
On the outside, we look like a packaging producer. But take a closer look and you will see one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. We create a revolutionary technology to unleash creativity, speed up packaging development, and automate mundane tasks. We help our customers to redirect their attention to the things that matter the most to their business! As we take care of their packaging.
But we don't want to stop here. We are on a mission. We want to offer brands an unparalleled unboxing experience, but not at the expense of our planet. We made it our number one priority to help brands transition to sustainable solutions.
We want to empower our HR team and we're looking for Learning and Development Manager to drive business-focused, efficient, and innovative initiatives. To experience thoughtfully designed solutions that boost our growth at every stage and area. This role requires a team player, a people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye, and curious nature. Someone willing to take on challenging tasks to reimagine our current solutions.
What you will do:
- Assess and then rethink, plan, execute and continue to develop training initiatives to stand for company-wide developmental needs
- Identify and arrange suitable external training solutions for employees by cooperating with the best service providers
- As well as develop and manage internal and cross-functional learning programs and initiatives.
- Supporting the teams and individual team members in consolidating new skills in post-training programs
- Manage spending in the L&D budget
- Supporting Talent Team and managers in coordinating individual self-development plans
- Work collaboratively as an embedded and trusted colleague across HR, other Operations teams, and all the stakeholders
You should be:
- Courageous and self-confident to challenge and ask questions, expresses views openly
- Open-minded in case of a different opinion
- Pro-active with a strong sense of ownership
You should have:
- At least 3 years of experience in the Learning & Development area
- Expert knowledge of and ability to navigate L&D programs and work with an outside vendor
- Advanced knowledge of techniques and approaches to support and foster a culture based on knowledge sharing and focus on rapid growth
- Great verbal and written communication skills, ability to build relations. Fluency in English and Polish
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills pair with experience tying data to evaluate learning effectiveness
- Familiar with e-learning platforms and best practices
- Passion for self-and other people’s development
- Certified Trainer or Coach will be a big plus
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps, and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, an extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and training
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place