🤓 In-house Recruiter
🌍 Packhelp S.A. | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://zapakuj.to
Packhelp is an innovative startup that brings e-commerce and packaging together.
We provide packages to the hottest boutique brands that understand the importance of an unboxing experience. We’re growing fast and recruiting even faster! Join us and become a part of an amazing adventure!
You love working with people? You know what it takes to bring the best candidates? You have experience in in-house recruitment? And most importantly: you love challenges? Apply - we would love to meet you!
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting for non-IT roles (eg. Sales, Marketing, Operations)
- Using English and Polish with full confidence
- Fluency in multitasking and prioritizing
- A great organizer feeling and taking the ownership of their job
- A doer with positive attitude
- A person who is ready to be a part of an amazing company with international team, fast moving environment and constant desire to grow
- Knowledge of any other European Language
- Answering to current employment needs in our non-tech teams
- End to end recruitment process
- Searching for the best candidates on the market, (sometimes via direct search)
- Managing feedbacks and growth of your recruits
- Making offers, negotiating
- Balancing multiple recruitment projects at once
- Searching and test new ways of acquiring candidates
- Atmosphere of a start-up with remote-first culture
- Work with a team of experienced, data-driven professionals
- MacBook and other necessary hardware
- Quarterly bonus
- Career boost budget, private medical care, sports card, life insurance etc.
- Our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them
- We truly believe that a friendly approach in the workspace gives the best results. Our team consists of friends, not co-workers
- Start-up + technology = awesome job & experience
- We are addicted to celebrations, team integrations, trips and general fun-having activities
- Cliché but... fruit Wednesdays!