🤓 Junior Recruiter
🌍 PeopleScout | Stanislawa Klimeckiego 1, Kraków🖥 https://www.peoplescout.co.uk/
#juniorrecruiter, #peoplescout, #sourcer
PeopleScout are the world's largest RPO provider (by hires) and in Poland we're responsible for hiring thousands of people across a variety of global brands.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our team!
If you possess the passion to communicate with people and are happy to help them find their dream jobs, PeopleScout is the perfect step for your first or next corporate experience.
Working closely with our global team of recruiters, you will play an extremely important role in our organizations' growth. Your priority will be to recognize, uncover and attract talented individuals for different clients of ours.
Your main responsibilities:
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques.
- Phone-screening candidates, matching their skills and experience to our clients' roles.
- Partnering with recruiters to create new ideas, use the existing resources and share gathered information.
- Extrapolating and presenting data in an elegant, efficient way.
Of course, this is a lot of responsibility, but you can always count on having support from the team around you, including senior members to provide help when the going gets tough. Also, you'll have freedom to make your own decisions, plan and deliver your ideas.
Who we're looking for:
- Some previous experience in sourcing/recruitment
- Fluent English is a must
- Possibility to work from 12:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday
- Ability and willingness to communicate with and influence people of different seniority and background
- If you're fluent in any other languages it will be an additional plus.
- Love for problem solving and an unstoppable mind and spirit – you'll sometimes face tasks that will need a creative approach.
What's in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you'll enjoy a wide range of company benefits, including:
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport card, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Flexible working from home (home office).
- One extra day annually to use for holiday.
- Quarterly bonus plan for top performers.
- A promising career path and individual development plan.
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business.
PeopleScout is a global leader and an award-winning recruitment company. We help many global companies hire the people they need. From the UK to Australia and North America we support them all right from our Kraków office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.