🤓 Recruitment Partner
🌍 PixelAnt Games | Centrum, Gdańsk🖥 https://pixelantgames.com/
My name is Ola and it is my pleasure to build the HR strategy at PixelAnt Games – a video games company that is a part of Sumo Digital based in the UK.
I'm looking for a Recruiter to join my team and I would like to briefly describe who we are and how we work :)
Let's start with things I can promise:
- You will have the opportunity to build a business based on real values.
- For us, values are not just icons we put on the office walls – they are our guidelines for everyday decisions. As a recruiter you will identify candidates that will have a direct impact on the PixelAnt culture. We think it’s a super power☺
- You will be able to operate independently and lead end-to-end recruitment processes that we consider relevant to our business goals, but at the same time, you will never be alone. Sumo Group is always there to support you with everything they know, their experience, wisdom and expertise.
- We believe that onboarding is the bridge between the handshake at the end of a successful final interview and the new hire’s first weeks on the job. That is why you will be responsible for an end-to-end recruiting process with successful onboarding as the end goal.
- Every day you will be in touch with the founders who put building our culture in the first place, thanks to which you will have a sense of real influence and response to the business needs.
- You will be able to perform your work based on goals defined for each quarter to know what to focus on and deliver the outcomes that are needed in the business.
And that's all in the creative industry, which is the video games industry. Sounds promising?
The scope of your role will include:
- Managing a full recruitment cycle, owning each stage of the process
- Creating the recruitment and sourcing strategy to hire the right candidates by using various techniques and channels
- Building and maintaining network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Identifying opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience
- Taking care of the entire onboarding process and making new employees feel welcome and immersed in our company’s culture
- Providing new hires with guidelines and answering any queries
- Supporting the Employer Branding team and being an ambassador for PixelAnt Games supporting activities promote our employer brand at industry events
- Engaging in the optimization of processes within Recruitment, HR and the overall Operations team
This role is for you if:
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as Recruiter in the IT or video games industry
- You have experience in creating onboarding processes
- You have good knowledge of sourcing tools and experience in using them
- You know how to conduct cultural fit assessment
- You have multitasking way of working as well as ability to quickly prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- You know how to build stable relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- You are data driven and have the ability to analyze complex data sets with a focus on continuous improvement of metrics
- You have got presentation skills and feel comfortable with creating / presenting slide decks inside and outside of the organization
- You are open-minded, well organized and have attention to detail
- You are focused on creating great Candidate experience and understand that process of creating it is on-going and never ends
- You are a team player who believes in the synergy effect, but at the same time you are not afraid of taking responsibility
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a very good command of English (at least B2)
- If you are interested in game-dev industry – would be awesome
What can I offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Employment contract
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Home-office co-financing
- 50% tax break rule
- Lux Med medical package
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- The Sumo Game Jam
- Mental health activities: Life Drawing & Yoga Classes
- PAG Plays initiative
- Career Development
- ...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.