🤓 Senior HR Business Partner
🌍 PixelAnt Games | Sucha 2, Wrocław🖥 https://pixelantgames.com
My name is Ola and it is my pleasure to build the HR strategy at PixelAnt Games – a video games company that is a part of Sumo Digital based in the UK.
I'm looking for a fourth person to join my team and I would like to briefly describe who we are and how we work :)
Let's start with 4 things I can promise:
1. You will have the opportunity to build a business based on real values.
For us, values are not just icons we put on the office walls – they are our guidelines for everyday decisions. The possibility of referring to them at any time gives comfort and a sense of direction.
2. You will be able to operate independently and implement programs and frameworks that we consider relevant to our business goals, but at the same time, you will never be alone. Sumo Group is always there to support you with everything they know, their experience, wisdom and expertise.
3. Every day you will be in touch with the founders who put building our culture in the first place, thanks to which you will have a sense of real influence and response to the business needs.
4. You will be able to perform your work based on goals defined for each quarter to know what to focus on and deliver the outcomes that are needed in the business.
And that's all in the creative industry, which is the video games industry. Sounds promising?
The scope of your role will include:
- Supporting building a values-based organization shaped by a clear set of ground rules that guide decision-making, actions and a sense of togetherness.
- Fostering employee wellbeing and implementing initiatives that can positively impact employees’ wellbeing.
- Implementing Strengths-Based Company Culture (working with individuals, managers, teams)
- Supporting a hybrid model of working and co-creating the future of work for all of us.
- Focusing on the employee experience and being a true partner in building it on an extraordinary level (no compromises, no shortcuts)
- Implementing programs/frameworks that support every stage of the employee life cycle (learning&development, engagement, compensation&benefits, retain)
- First potential projects: salary policy, salary bands, benefits strategy, competency mapping, happiness index.
This role is for you if:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HRBP in the IT or video games industry.
- You have gone through the scaling process of your organization and you know what challenges are associated with the organization's growth.
- You have completed end2end HR projects in your portfolio - from concept to implementation and maintenance phase.
- You are ready to perform tasks from the entire HR spectrum – from operational to strategic ended up with a spectacular, high-quality delivery..
- You know the concept of building an organizational culture based on strengths (Strength Finder).
- You know how to build stable relationships based on trust.
- You are a team player who believes in the synergy effect, but at the same time you are not afraid of taking responsibility.
- You feel good in working with a group, you have experience in conducting soft training and you know how to organize team integration.
- You have strong HR admin/labour law expertise.
- You have a very good command of English (at least B2)
What I offer:
- Real impact on the strategy
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Office/partly remote working
- 5 Learning Days a year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development and much more
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.