🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist /Recruiter
🌍 Playsoft Games | Aleja Grunwaldzka 50, Gdańsk🖥 https://playsoftgames.com/
#sourcing, #TA Specialist, #IT Recruiter
Are you a Talent Acquisition Specialist or a Recruiter and want you to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
==> You will be responsible for:
- Full cycle of recruitment processes (filtering candidates, conducting interviews, setting up meetings, sending tests, gathering feedback, checking references, keeping the database up to date, keeping candidates informed at all stages of the process, preparing job offers, and so on),
- Recruiting talents at all profiles and levels (Programmers, Game Designers, Producers, Artists, etc.),
- Sourcing new candidates with the use of traditional and creative channels including direct search,
- Direct cooperation with managers to maximize recruitment efforts and develop sourcing strategies,
- Responsibility for the onboarding and outboarding of the employees,
- Organization of the company internal events as well as job fairs, conferences, lectures, and trainings,
- Implementing Employer Branding strategies that help to create a positive and rewarding work environment.
==> We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT recruitment (independently conducting interviews for specialist positions in the IT industry),
- Work experience in the Game Development industry will be an advantage,
- Proficiency in English,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Great organization skills, ability to manage your own work and handle multiple tasks,
- University degree in the field of HR, psychology, or management will be an additional advantage,
- Experience in Employer Branding and Social Media managing will be an advantage.
==> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Possibility to choose a place to work: home, office, or a hybrid solution,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.