🤓 Talent Acquisition Sourcer
5 500 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Playsoft | Grunwaldzka 50, Gdańsk🖥 https://playsoftgames.com/
#sourcing, #gamedev, #inhouse
You're a Sourcer and you want to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
==> You will be responsible for:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, and Github),
- Craft and send recruiting emails,
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements,
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search),
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs,
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired,
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks,
- Promote our employer brand online and offline,
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System),
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
=> We are looking for if you have:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role,
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings),
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs),
- Solid verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates,
- Effective time-management abilities,
- A university degree in the field of HR, psychology, or management will be an additional advantage.
=> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Possibility to choose a place to work: home, office, or a hybrid solution,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.