🤓 People Operations Specialist
6 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Postclick | Prosta 51, Warszawa🖥 https://postclick.com/
#EmployeeExperience, #EmployerBranding, #PeopleOps
Who are we?
Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You find passion in designing and delivering a great employee experience, which empowers our employees to bring their very best selves to work each day and allows the company to scale. This role’s core deliverables include support onboarding and off-boarding processes, benefits and immigration support, reporting and analysis, compliance, and frontline support. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of rolling out new programs and initiatives across the organization.
A day in life…
- Manage full-cycle employee administration, including, but not limited to, People program and compliance administration.
- Be responsible for the compliance changes, documentation completeness and safety. Collaborate with the Finance & Accounting teams in order to ensure local legal compliance as well as good business practice in Poland.
- Take an active role in delivering monthly budgets. Understand the nature of the payroll transactions and be able to guide employees through complex regulations whenever necessary.
- Own the purchasing processes for both Polish offices. Support local Finance Manager to help deliver the highest employee satisfaction and value to the company. Contribute to the yearly audits.
- Cooperate with local People Partner and help develop, implement, support, and review People department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous process improvement; create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes, while not being afraid of testing new ideas along with measuring the results.
- Take care of employee experience and come up with initiatives to make it even better. This can include not only the people’s processes but also their surroundings.
- Take part in employer branding projects together with local People Partner.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- 1+ Years of working in a similar role
- Experience working at a rapidly growing tech start-up
- Knowledge of the basic labor law regulations and compliance
- Not afraid to use MS Excel and how to make most of it
- GSuite-friendly, including Google Spreadsheets, Docs, Forms, etc.
- Professional maturity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Focus on constant development and gaining new knowledge
- Analytical thinking lover
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Our typical recruitment process takes up to two weeks from the first contact with a recruiter. During that time, you will have the opportunity to meet your future manager, get more details about our products and your future team!
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture. In Poland, you can use one of our offices on days convenient for you (or stay remote, your choice):
- Warsaw Office located in the city center, near the M2 metro line (Rondo Daszyńskiego)
- Białystok office hub is located in the city center. (Between the old town and city park)
- 12 Paid “Mental Health Days”
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Additional paid time off with every anniversary of working with us! (+1 day every year)
- Private health insurance (Luxmed with VIP option), group life insurance (Allianz), specialist care (psychotherapy, coaching, psychodietician, etc.), and Multisport Plus card
- Progressive employee referral program - for the 5th referral, you get $5000!
- Company events onsite (at least every 3 months)
For those working from the offices:
- A social room filled with snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, table football, table tennis, and Xbox
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.