🤓 IT Researcher
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Tomasza Zana 32A, Lublin🖥 http://www.predica.pl
#DirectSearch, #IT, #Researcher
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or standstill. If you are looking for repeatable work 'nine-to-five', corporate atmosphere, or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Researcher. You primarily will be responsible for supporting the Recruitment Team in the areas of recruitment and ongoing projects. If you like new challenges and HR is your main area of interest, send your CV immediately!
- Support in implementation of recruitment projects in the IT industry (also participation in international projects),
- Active search for candidates using various recruitment methods,
- Pre-selection of candidates based on profile/business requirements,
- Conduct initial telephone interviews with candidates,
- Participate in recruitment meetings,
- Create summaries and recruitment reports,
- Search the IT market in terms of technology stack,
- Build long-term relationships with candidates & Hiring Managers,
- Update of the company’s database.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Direct Search,
- Knowledge of computer tools and systems,
- Interest and willingness to develop in the recruitment area,
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and openness to challenges,
- Multitasking, flexibility, and the skill to learn quickly,
- Creativity and attentiveness to detail,
- Responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the performed tasks,
- High personal culture,
- Openness and the ability to build relationships with people,
- Very good English knowledge (min. B2).
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.