🤓 IT Talent Sourcer
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Centrum, Poznań🖥 http://www.predica.pl
We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care - teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead - we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger - we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying "no"
- Make it happen - guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you - don't hesitate and apply today.
- Proactive candidate sourcing using networking and recruitment tools and sites,
- Setting up searching/sourcing strategies,
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails to reach and attract top talents,
- Identifying, selecting, and screening potential candidates,
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires,
- Managing and searching the company’s Candidate database,
- Setting up interviews with Recruiters and Hiring Managers,
- Measuring conversion rates and constantly searching for the most effective sources of reaching Candidates,
- Building and maintaining long term relations with Candidates and taking care of the Candidate Experience,
- Preparing market insights for the business,
- Sharing your knowledge and training less experienced colleagues.
- Previous experience as a Sourcer searching candidates for technical and non-technical roles,
- Able to create and compose compelling recruitment messages to Candidates,
- Has experience with social media and recruitment tools (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Twitter, Xing, Boolean, X-Ray Search, etc.),
- Very good command of English is a must (B2+/C1),
- Persistent in achieving the set goals,
- Good communication and negotiation skills,
- Independent, taking initiatives and sharing ideas,
- Comfortable using Applicant Tracking Systems,
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar field.
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Clear career path,
- Hardware budget,
- Additional benefits.