🤓 Junior HR Business Partner
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.predicagroup.com/
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or standstill. If you are looking for repeatable work 'nine-to-five', corporate atmosphere, or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us. Our why is simple: accelerate the transition to self-managed organizations.
We transform organizations through relevant technology and we deliver projects on Microsoft technology.
We are currently looking for a Junior HR Business Partner who could join our company and would help build a motivated and determined team.
- Develop relationships with unit Leaders, provide ongoing guidance and recommendations to Leaders throughout the employee life cycle,
- Resolve issues and concerns independently and provide ongoing guidance to Leaders,
- Develop and analyze periodic reports and addresses performance concerns with the HR Partners Team as needed,
- Proactively gather and analyses HR data from appropriate sources (fluctuation, retention, remuneration, and other employee data),
- Cooperate with Recruitment, Administration, and Payroll Teams.
- Min. 2 years of experience in HR Specialist / Recruiter Role (it would be great if you have experience in fast-growing high-tech companies),
- Task-oriented approach (you deliver and make things happen),
- Hight Analytical skills (advanced Excel skills is a must),
- Modern People & Culture Knowledge is a must!
- Experience with working with Leaders (you are proactive),
- Extreme ownership of project and tasks (you don't know what it is about, read this book https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Ownership-U-S-Navy-SEALs-ebook/dp/B00VE4Y0Z2),
- Practical experience with working on each stage of employee life cycles (recruitment, on-boarding, development, hiring, salaries, off-boarding),
- Self-confident, goal-oriented, and self-driven person,
- Advanced English is a must (we speak and write English on a daily basis)
And You must have a digital, modern mindset - we work in an international IT company.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Travel insurance, subsistence allowance, additional benefit with longer involvement abroad (up to 20% of salary),
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.