🤓 Junior IT Recruiter
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.predicagroup.com/
#junior, #recruiter, #it
At Predica, we believe that work should be engaging, not boring; exciting, not monotonous. That's why we use full-stack Microsoft technology to free organizations of repetitive tasks. Well-established and proven frameworks allow us to guide businesses toward self-management. Our main aim is to let people focus on larger goals. We have completed over a thousand projects for 330+ clients.
We are looking for a Junior IT Recruiter to join our unique team. If you are passionate about making business more meaningful and willing to create and implement creative ideas to challenge the status quo, take the initiative and do so! Are you ready to hit the ground running and make a difference? We want to hear from you!
- Support in the implementation of recruitment projects for specialist positions in the IT industry (participation in international projects),
- Direct communication with Hiring Managers,
- Gathering role requirements,
- Active search and reaching candidates using various recruitment methods,
- Pre-selection of candidates based on profile/business requirements,
- Conducting initial telephone interviews with candidates,
- Participation in recruitment meetings,
- Creating summaries and recruitment reports,
- Research on the local IT market in terms of technologies sought,
- Building long-term relationships with candidates,
- Update of the company's database.
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience in a multinational environment,
- Experience in sourcing, competency-based interviewing, and conducting candidate assessment for various positions,
- Experience in end to end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing the candidate,
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and global business partners,
- Flexible approach with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes,
- A genuine passion for providing a best class candidate experience,
- A well-organized individual who is open to challenges,
- Openness and honest person with "can-do attitude",
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.