🤓 Junior Payroll & Employee Specialist
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.predicagroup.com/
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or standstill. If you are looking for repeatable work 'nine-to-five', corporate atmosphere, or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us. Our why is simple: accelerate the transition to self-managed organizations.
We transform organizations through relevant technology and we deliver projects on Microsoft technology.
We are currently looking for a Junior Payroll & Employee Matters Specialist who could join our company and would help build a motivated and determined team.
- gathering and analyzing data from HR systems and other sources e.g. new hire’s data, promotions, terminations, time and attendance,
- reliable and timely introduction of HR data to the systems,
- detection of gaps in processes, tools, and propose improvements,
- preparation of contracts and annexes (civil law, contract of employment, B2B),
- collect and maintain payroll data including but not limited to employee personal information, wages, tax exemptions (create and maintain Personnel files in the payroll system),
- regularly review processes and ensure they are up-to-date with labor law,
- manage payroll and personal data within the ENOVA system in compliance with the documents and our internal procedures,
- help with preparing payrolls according to schedule and preparation of data related to wages, declarations ZUS, reports, etc.,
- reporting employees to benefits,
- support of the team in current tasks.
- curiosity and need to understand both the details and the context, analytical skills,
- cordiality and the ability to maintain positive relations with employees,
- basic knowledge of labor law,
- ability to work independently and adopt a proactive approach,
- excellent organization and management of own work,
- attitude to view problems as issues to be solved rather than obstacles,
- command of English that enables clear and concise communication,
- good knowledge and practice in using MS Office (advanced MS Excel),
- ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information,
- previous experience in payroll or compensation & benefits operations will be an asset,
- knowledge of process-specific systems/tools (Enova, SQL) will be an asset.