🤓 Senior IT Recruiter
🌍 Predica Consulting Services | Altowa 2, Warszawa🖥 https://www.predicagroup.com/
#senior, #recruiter, #it
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or standstill. If you are looking for repeatable work 'nine-to-five', corporate atmosphere, or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us. Our why is simple: accelerate the transition to self-managed organizations.
We transform organizations through relevant technology and we deliver projects on Microsoft technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Recruiter who will be responsible for realizing recruitment processes for all level positions, define role requirements, and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and liaise with managers to ensure full understanding of their requirements and preference.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process (end – to end) for all to include – creating recruitment and sourcing strategies, aligning recruitment strategy with business objectives, assessing and interviewing talent, providing qualified applicants to hiring managers, gaining commitment from hiring managers on hiring decisions,
- Investigate new ideas to execute innovate talent attraction strategies for hard-to-fill roles from fresh grad to executive level for open requisitions and talent pipelines aligned with key priorities and objectives,
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers to set realistic expectations on the latest talent market and trends,
- Responsible for effectively articulating the business objectives, challenges, and overall strategy to potential candidates,
- Demonstrate ability as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of diverse, qualified candidate pools, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques,
- Partner internally to develop a brand strategy over an extended period to attract top and global talent,
- Plan and attend networking events to meet new candidates and grow as our brand ambassador,
- Set up priorities concerning recruitment and constantly review them,
- Build strong positive relations with candidates as well as with internal clients (our company Leaders),
- Responsible for effectively articulating the business objectives, challenges, and overall strategy to potential candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years' recruiting experience in a multinational environment,
- Experience in sourcing, competency-based interviewing, and conducting candidate assessment for various positions,
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage Senior Stakeholders,
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and global business partners,
- Flexible approach with a strong drive to achieve desired outcomes,
- A genuine passion for providing a best class candidate experience,
- The well-organized individual who is open to challenges,
- Open and honest person with a "can-do attitude",
- Fluent English.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Co-financing of Multisport Card,
- Co-financing of Medical Care,
- Co-financing of additional group insurance,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
- Authorized certifications,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.