🤓 Business Development Manager
🌍 ProData Consult Sp. z o.o. | Domaniewska 39a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.prodataconsult.pl/
#sales, #businessdevelopment, #it
ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are expanding our Sales Team with an ambitious, sales-minded and motivated Business Development Manager for our office in Warsaw.
Our quality-driven approach to IT Consultancy has given us a leader in providing key account services for a number of high-profile clients across the Country. You will gain a close partnership with the client and add value by offering full-service solutions.
Responsibilities among others:
- identifying and developing new business opportunities,
- developing sales strategies to achieve the required targets within the Business Line,
- build strong and loyal relations with your Clients and Consultants,
- taking care of active contracts, ensure a high level of services provided by ProData Consult
- negotiate contracts and prices with the clients and consultants,
- close cooperation with the recruitment team within the Client’s request and projects.
We imagine that you:
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience within sales and preferably delivering of IT consultants,
- are a person who has the Client’s needs in focus with a genuine interest in people and good at establishing and maintaining professional relations,
- have a business-oriented approach (searching for new development opportunities, proactive contacts on the market, being figures and Client-oriented),
- are positive, persistent, independent and self-motivated,
- are thinking in terms of solutions, creative and open-minded,
- speak fluent English in a business and everyday setting.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will have a real impact - you will be responsible for boosting the company's growth.
You will become part of a strong and collaborative team of Key Account Managers and Sourcing Specialist.