🤓 IT Recruitment Team Leader
🌍 ProData Consult Sp. z o.o. | Jaracza 64, Łódź🖥 https://www.prodataconsult.pl/
#peoplemanager, #itrecruitment, #TeamLeader
ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are currently in a need of Recruitment Team Leader for one of our internal recruitment team.
The right candidate for the job has strong independence and an outgoing approach. You take pride in working the end-to-end process and delivering solid results every time, because your way of working the best is to be hands-on.
You have a natural way of guiding your colleagues in a professional manner and have an eye for how people learn the best. You have a natural way of translating your knowledge into concrete information for everyone to understand and learn from. It is therefore important you have a solid knowledge of IT concepts. You will be the influencer and the mentor that the recruitment team will lean towards in a very competitive and changing market, so very strong people management skills are needed to keep our team motivated and producing at the same time.
You thrive in taking initiative and share your ideas and knowledge with your colleagues because you believe that teamwork is the way to go. Providing a good service to the Consultants but also to your colleagues and business, in general, is therefore important to ensure that the process is going smoothly.
We imagine that you have:
- 1+ years experience of managing a team of IT Recruiters
- experience with conducting end to end recruitment process within IT
- knowledge of trends in the IT market
- experience in sourcing methods and recruiting mid to senior roles
- managing multiple tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- effective communication and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities among others:
- monitor and motivate all team members and provide the necessary advice
- leading end to end IT recruitment projects
- close cooperation with Local Business Director and Sales department
- building and maintaining positive relationships with coworkers and candidates
- ability to handle multiple projects for several clients at the same time
- mentoring and onboarding of new employee
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important. You will have a real impact - you will be responsible for boosting the company's growth
- opportunity to work with a professional team in an international company,
- work in Scandinavian business culture,
- friendly and informal atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- benefit package (private medical care, MultiSport card, internal and external trainings)