🤓 Recruitment Specialist
6 000 - 8 500 PLN netto
🌍 PubNub Poland | Roździeńskiego 1a, Katowice🖥 http://www.pubnub.com
#SiliconValley, #Recruiter, #HR
PubNub is looking for someone to be HR Specialist in Poland responsible for assisting with the recruitment process in EMEA-APAC regions and HR related tasks. As our ideal candidate, you are excited to find top IT talent from EMEA-APAC regions. You are interested in being involved in a wide variety of projects related to recruiting, employer branding, and human resources. You see the importance and value of providing clear, organized, and effective communication with candidates.
- Work with the Recruiting Manager in the US and HR Lead in Poland by supporting the day-to-day hiring process for EMEA and APAC.
- Manage all communication with candidates by scheduling a high volume of phone and on-site interviews quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to plan for all aspects of the recruiting process: job posting, interview panel, debrief meetings, etc.
- Work closely with external recruiters to move candidates through the interview process.
- Manage the entire onsite interview experience, ensuring that all participants are present and on-schedule.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow, Github and LinkedIn.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Work with the VP Operations, HR Manager and HR Lead EMEA-APAC to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Experiment with new ways of reaching out to potential candidates.
- Organize and attend conferences and meetups.
- Analyzing data from social media tools and job boards.
- Work closely with HR Lead and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Help with day to day HR responsibilities.
- Verbal and written fluency in Polish and English
- 1+ year of experience as an HR Specialist/IT Recruiter with broad knowledge across direct search, head-hunting, and employer branding in a high-tech/engineering focused organization
- Positive company culture and productive work environment
- Bring insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment
- Experience using Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendars, Google Drive)
- A passion for being super organized and keeping physical spaces orderly and tidy
- Experience working with a US company or start up the environment a plus
- Previous experience planning events is a plus
- Experience with creating employer branding strategy is a plus
- Experience with DEI processes is a plus
- Unlimited (within reason) paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Remote work during pandemic, later hybrid way
- Stock options
- All the hardware that you need to work effectively
- Monthly stipend for: Medicover, Warta insurance, Internet, phone, gym membership, home office setup
- Brand new office in the center of Katowice
- Monthly voucher for Pyszne.pl
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship and will be a B2B contract hire.