🤓 Junior Recruitment Coordinator
🌍 Qualtrics | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 http://www.qualtrics.com
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high-energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly motivated, scrappy, and passionate Junior Recruitment Coordinator to help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will be the strategic talent partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalize and scale our business.
The Expectation for Success:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in Recruiting or a related field
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex logistics and solve difficult problems in a work setting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
A Day in the Life
You will support one (or multiple) full-cycle recruiters in their efforts to hire top talent. You will own the logistics of the interview process including scheduling, managing ATS, tracking recruitment data. You will learn how to evaluate candidates and spend time reviewing resumes. You will communicate these decisions to candidates and schedule follow-up interviews as necessary. In addition, you will have a strong commitment to the company hiring bar. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. You will juggle multiple priorities at once while maintaining a positive attitude to instill confidence in hiring managers and candidates. You will be eager to participate in additional projects to improve the overall recruiting process at Qualtrics. You will develop a strong partnership with your manager to develop professionally and prepare for a career as a trusted recruiting partner.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies:
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees