🤓 Compensation and Benefits Coordinator
🌍 Qurate Retail Group | Wielicka 30, 30-552, Kraków🖥 https://careers.qurateretailgroup.com/
Compensation and Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the team supporting Total Rewards processes, incl. Benefits and Compensation,
- Ensuring delivery of services within SLAs, achieving KPIs and high quality support,
- Building strong relationship with the leaders of supported COEs, understanding their needs and responding with appropriate support,
- Being the point of contact for COEs regarding team’s performance and opportunities, and if necessary, proposing solutions and action plans,
- Ensuring urgent requests and escalations are taken care of,
- Creating and maintaining relationships within the TMS team, in accordance with Our Path Forward,
- Proposing process and work organization improvements.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience in supporting Workday related processes
- Has potential and is eager to develop people management skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Is an excellent communicator and has great interpersonal skills
- Has outstanding attention to detail
- Has a track record of process improvements
- Is proficient in Excel
- Are available to work for afternoon shifts (15-23)
What We Offer:
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern and comfortable office space.
- Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport.
- Relax rooms with gaming consoles and billiards.