🤓 HR Services Specialist - Compensation
🌍 Qurate Retail Group GBS | Ul. Wielicka, Kraków🖥 https://careers.qurateretailgroup.com/gbs-poland/
#compensation, #hr, #hrservices
The HR Services Specialist - Compensation will be responsible for supporting the Compensation team in data management, auditing and testing along with specific Compensation-related project support. The Compensation Specialist will also interact with the Total Rewards and P&O teams along with business leaders where necessary via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of compensation related requests.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Data Management, Reporting, Auditing and Testing
- Play an active role in Compensation related system changes (Workday, Payfactors, Job Description tool, etc.), including new/updated configurations and new system implementations
- Serve as integral resource in data management and auditing:
- Compare data from multiple sources/files to identify issues/anomalies/questionable data
- Audit data to compare what was provided versus what was loaded
- Compile data from multiple data sources
- Determine action steps needed to change/correct data
- Partner with Comp, TMS, and/or People Team on certain audit scenarios to facilitate changes
- Serve as integral resource in testing compensation scenarios (mainly in Workday):
- Determine testing scenarios to account for specific project needs/situations
- Execute testing scenarios and document outcomes
- Review system to ensure requirements have been built correctly
- Assist in managing process for manual exceptions (manual updates, tracking of manual cases and creation of manual statements or documents)
- Support testing phase of project, especially around comp statements
Own the administration and weekly processing of the US Nonexempt Step Plan for all brands in Workday
- Audit the step plan processing reports before and after each process is run to confirm appropriate eligible population and step data
- Manage all job change transactions related to the step plan according to the appropriate plan administration guidelines
- Handle Manager and team member questions related to their step data , within reason, and escalate more complex scenarios and requests to Ops Comp Lead for partnership on resolution
- Understand/learn the Pay Factors system to support team with basic benchmarking and job evaluations
- Use system to determine best survey matches for new or existing roles to create survey data composite, and partner with Comp Partner to review, discuss, and understand match and evaluation results
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract
- Being a part of the Team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises seven leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, and Grandin Road — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers -- bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in West Chester, Pa., Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.