🤓 Senior Talent Sourcing Partner
🌍 Qurate Retail Group | Wielicka 30, Krakow🖥 https://www.qurateretailgroup.com/
Are you passionate about people and you are into sourcing? Do you enjoy providing excellent candidate experience and build sourcing strategies? If yes, this role may be for you! Join Qurate Retail Group as Senior Talent Sourcing Partner!
Who we are?
The Qurate Retail Group (QRG) offers the most engaging shopping experiences, combining the best of retail, media and social. QRG consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, Zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and reaches over 360 million homes worldwide through 17 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations. QRG delivers increasingly personalized content to customers through data analytics and machine learning.
Since 2016, QRG Global Business Services Center in Cracow, a member of the QRG family, offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
As a Senior Talent Sourcing Partner, you will be responsible for delivering end to end sourcing strategies for roles on the corporate side of our business, across international markets including: UK, Poland, Germany and Italy. In partnership with Talent Acquisition Partner, you will design and execute sourcing plans, for immediate and future talent needs, assess candidates and build pipelines. Through research and talent intelligence you will target and engage with pool of the top talents and take them through a recruitment process. You will be responsible for providing guidance and mentoring to junior team members and act as a talent acquisition subject matter expert.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Partner to design, build and execute diverse sourcing strategies for active searches as well as for pipelining purposes
- Executing passive candidate sourcing and managing candidate experience throughout the attraction process
- Reviewing resumes and conducting initial interview via phone or online
- Managing timely communication with candidates to keep them informed and to ensure a highest level of candidate experience
- Staying current on market trends and practices as relates to sourcing methods, and ensure that knowledge share, training, coaching, and mentoring is provided to other Talent Acquisition team members
- Under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Leader act as the market expert for defined business areas, provide periodic “market” updates to the wider People function and TA teams on market conditions including talent
- Involvement in Employer Branding activities
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- Strong experience in passive candidate sourcing up to and including VP level searches delivering end to end sourcing strategies within an in-house or RPO environment
- Excellent interviewing and active listening skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - Fluent English
- Knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office, and creative sourcing techniques
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters
- Proven success in delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics (SLA/KPI)
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends, and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
What We Offer:
- Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business
- Work across a variety of markets and participation in process transitions
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, my Benefit platform, Multisport
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Modern office with excellent facilities and well-stocked kitchens