🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 R- Systems Computaris | ul. Branickiego 17, Białystok🖥 http://www.computaris.com
#Recruitment, #IT, #EB
As an IT Recruiter in R- Systems Computaris you will cover organization resourcing needs through several methods assuring the organization’s diverse workforce and an environment that optimizes productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters.
You will learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! 😊
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Take on the overall recruitment process activities such as posting jobs on website, reviewing applications, arranging interviews, actively participating in the selection process, and maintaining the candidates’ pipeline updated
- Identify new opportunities to cover the organization’s people needs more effectively
- Embrace and deliver a clear, transparent, and consistent employer branding approach on all markets where you operate as an IT recruiter
- Provide relevant employment market studies and researches based on personal network and tools
- Be ready to easily assess a business opportunity for Computaris in relation to employment market opportunities
- Offer support to other HR department members in implementing all HR processes such as appraisal process, staff development process etc.
- Provide support for the organization of corporate recruitment events
- Provide general HR administrative support such as forms and reports. Adhere to Computaris processes and quality standards
- Create and perform recruitment dedicated recruitment trainings to colleagues.
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- A good university degree related to HR field of work.
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment in similar companies or dedicated recruitment agencies. Exposure to international recruitment (previous experience in recruiting worldwide). Headhunting experience.
- Previous experience in an HR role.
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Highly motivated and ability to work both individual and in (small) teams. Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable in an international environment.
*online recruitment process