🤓 Rekruter - 100% zdalnie
🌍 Randstad | krysiewicza 2, Poznań🖥 http://randstad.pl
We are looking for a Recruiter with a strong background in recruiting a range of professions.
You will be a high performing individual contributor tasked with partnering with senior stakeholders across the EMEA region. This will be both a varied and rewarding role, recruiting across different countries in various areas (finance, sales, operations, and marketing).
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
- Diverse and friendly work atmosphere
- Global career progression opportunities
- You can work fully remote from anywhere in Poland
- employment for 3 months by Randstad - possible to extend
- Collaborate with the global TA team to share best practices.
- Manage the selection process for both project and individual recruitments, developing compelling job descriptions and recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Active sourcing via LinkedIn using Boolean/X-Ray searching, as well as promoting internal candidate attraction methods.
- Conduct thorough candidate prescreening in-line with our global recruitment process.
- Provide weekly reports to hiring managers and key stakeholders outlining KPIs.
- Review and assess job applications against criteria agreed during intake calls.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience,
- Demonstrable experience working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of sourcing methods.
- Ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Experience using Recruiting tools and websites (ATS, LinkedIn etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English.