🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
4 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Real Recruitment Solutions | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.realrecsolutions.com
We are looking for Senior Sourcer and / or Lead Sourcing Specialist to work directly with our client.
The current sourcing team will welcome Specialists with an appetite for constant learning and drive for positive candidate experience. Previous background in the pharmaceutical industry as well as knowledge of German, Spanish or French will be a big plus but is not a must.
- You will closely collaborate with other members of the Sourcing and Recruitment team in EMEA.
- You will work on several job openings at a time. Once you fully understand the requirements of a job opening, your task will be to develop an effective search strategy, use a variety of sourcing techniques including talent mapping and networking to engage and attract potential candidates.
- You will be responsible for interviewing candidates on the phone to determine their suitability for the role and presenting their candidatures to Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- You will need to handle multiple priorities and manage expectations as well as keep track of your activity and results.
- You have experience in Recruitment, ideally in finding and attracting candidates
- You’re curious and proactive and able to diversify your sourcing strategy
- You’re analytical and goal orientated. You can use market data and intelligence to drive your sourcing strategy
- You care about positive candidate experience
- You’re a good communicator with strong English skills. It will be a plus if you speak an additional language
With this role, you will:
- Have a unique opportunity to join the team develop your career in the exciting world of the life sciences industry
- Work independently whilst having a possibility to be coached by experienced recruitment professionals
- Get involved in employer branding, charity events, become a trainer, or join one of plenty of other additional projects
Remote – based in Poland or the UK.
- 6 months contract
- competitive salary
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Multikafeteria program
- Life Assurance, and others.