🤓 Office Assistant
4 500 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Recruitee | pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.recruitee.com
Passionate about people and office culture? Join us and make Recruitee an even better place to work!
As our full-time Office Assistant, you will play a key role in making Recruitee a great place to work for our valued employees. Alongside the day to day office administration and management, you will be developing our awesome culture by planning and organising events and thinking of new ways to deliver an outstanding employee experience!
We work in a hybrid way, meaning that we would expect you to work on-site in the Poznan office (preferably 3 days per week) and we give you a remote work opportunity too. Your take would be also to ensure that our Recruitees working from multiple home offices in Poland feel the love!
About the team
You will be part of the Global People Team spread across Poland and The Netherlands which currently consists of 2 People Operations Specialists, 4 Recruiters and the Head of People. Our mission is to help Recruitee grow and ensure that employees are happy, healthy, and productive. Within the team, we strongly believe that giving people autonomy and ownership of their projects and experiments lead to the best results. You will be given freedom to come up with and carry out new ideas- we are always open to suggestions or improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our beautiful Poznan office and develop a productive and positive work environment for our Recruitees.
- Order and maintain office supplies such as: printer paper, equipment, coffee, and tasty snacks.
- Be responsible for the office administration and facilities to ensure an organised, clean, and safe working environment.
- Own our 2022 events calendar and arrange quarterly company events and parties, such as our Summer Party, Pride and Pizza nights.
- Work alongside the People Team assisting with culture projects such as branded swag, office lunch, and values launch.
- Assist with our onboarding program, ensuring all new hires are set up with equipment and a welcome box on their first day.
- Make sure our recruitees feel special by arranging presents for birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions such as weddings and other life events.
- Provide administrative support to our PeopleOps Specialist.
What you’ll bring to Recruitee:
- 1+ years of experience in an Office Assistant or similar position.
- A passion for planning and organising, a people-first mindset combined with a clear, approachable and friendly communication style.
- Being tech-savvy and comfortable with a wide range of tech, including Slack, calendar systems and G-Suite.
- Structured and organised with a strong sense of ownership.
- Energetic approach with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fluent skills in Polish and English, with the ability to communicate with different audiences.
What we’ll also appreciate:
- Always looking for ways to make things better and improve processes.
- Great offices and locations and the possibility to work partly remotely in Poznan.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
Healthy work-life balance and Wellness perks.
- Salary in the range of 4 500 - 6 000 PLN gross.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
Recruitee develops innovative collaborative hiring software to help companies hire better together. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York! Our international team just crossed 190+ happy employees of 25+ different nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 4500 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now with your English resume or reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.