🤓 Tech Recruiter/Talent Sourcer
6 500 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Recruitee | pl. Wiosny Ludów 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.recruitee.com
#talentsourcer, #itrecruitment, #techrecruiter
Help scale Recruitee’s Tech & Product teams
As our Tech Recruiter/Talent Sourcer, you’ll hit the ground running, locking in talent for all our tech & product teams located in Poznan, Wrocław and working remotely throughout Poland. You’ll be reporting directly to Amsterdam based Head of Talent, Karim. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working closely with Dominik, our Senior Tech Recruiter in Poznan.
When you’re not recruiting for our Tech teams in Poland you’ll be sourcing candidates for our open positions across the other offices. You’ll also have a share in some exciting recruitment projects to help us achieve our mission.
We are a team of three passionates hiring new Recruitees across our offices all over the globe. Our Recruitment team’s mission is to become a Talent Obsessed Organization. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a Collaborative Hiring Culture in which a perfect synergy exists between the Recruiter and the Hiring Team. Rule #1 in hiring at Recruitee: we don't compromise on talent.
Your 12-month journey
The first couple of months you will spend focusing on learning everything there is to know about Recruitee: understand the product, values, our recruitment processes, the teams and more. You’ll hire your first Recruitee, which we’ll celebrate big (the first round is on us)
After 3 months, you will have taken full ownership of the day-to-day recruitment operations of the roles in your portfolio, and you'll know everything there is to know about the teams and hiring managers and what capability gap lies ahead.
After 1 year, you’ve mastered the way we hire at Recruitee and had a huge impact on growing the teams. You've also worked on multiple exciting recruitment projects and helped train the hiring managers to become better at hiring.
Poznań or fully remote from Poland
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment activities for our tech & product teams.
- Build and implement innovative recruitment strategies; we don't only post our jobs but actively source.
- Act as a global talent sourcer to help out our Amsterdam based recruiters.
- Level up our hiring manager; you support them in making the right decisions.
- Deliver great first interviews and talk with passion about the challenges we face at Recruitee. When people meet you, they want to work with you.
- Explore overlooked channels to find the best talent for Recruitee.
- Act as a champion for top-notch candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback.
- Work on exciting projects: employer branding, hiring manager masterclasses and more.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting technical positions.
Practical skills in handling end-to-end hiring processes in a candidate-driven market.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via collaboration tools (ATS, Slack, etc.).
- Ability to leverage multiple channels for bringing the right talent on board.
- Staying efficient in a hybrid/remote work model.
- High integrity, proven prioritization skills.
- Keeping recruitment at heart.
- Very good command of Polish and English.
What we'll appreciate:
- Strong interest in participating in recruitment marketing and EB initiatives.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Flexibility to work from home and any location in Poland (but Poznań would be our small preference).
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious scale-ups in Europe + work in a company that knows the value of recruitment.
- Salary in the range of 6500 - 9000 PLN gross on an employment contract.
- €1000 annual training budget plus internal trainings.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- 26 paid holiday days.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and New York! Our international team just crossed 150 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that has now transformed into rocketing growth with 4000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.