🤓 Development Project Coordinator
8 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Remote My App | Piastów 22, Szczecin🖥 https://remotemyapp.com/
#confluence, #jira, #gaming
Development Project Coordinator
RMA / VORTEX
RemoteMyApp is the company behind Vortex Cloud Gaming platform and Deutsche Telekom's MagentaGaming platform. RMA Cloud Gaming technology allows you to play games instantly without downloads, installations and updates. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS), the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). With RMA Cloud Gaming Technology can you play PC games from anywhere on any device.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
You will be reporting to the PO, Chief Level team and communicating directly with our internal teams on the platform projects. It will be important that you have strong communication skills and you can handle many different conversations and tasks simultaneously. Team health and efficiency is your true goal and it should be achieved by helping the organization follow the agreed project management processes. You will be expected to keep a close track of the projects' progression, ensure the proper structure to enable visibility and successful delivery by:
- organization of the sprint according to the calendar and cycle
- coordination of grooming content and execution
- cooperation with the product team on the grooming content
- verification planning (estimation checks)
- comparison of plan vs. team capacity
- cooperation on unexpected events (eg. sudden absences)
- inter-team blocker and issue solving
- answering questions on specific issues (from non-tech teams)
- helping in coordination of inter-team tasks based on Jira issues
- working with outdated issues (time-frame related, needing algorithm)
- sprint review and reporting
- suggesting project improvements
We offer you
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and influence the future of digital games distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Szczecin, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- Frequent social activities and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to our game streaming platform.
Depends on the experience:
- if you have experience in some areas we are searching for but still need to learn in others we can offer up to 8.000 PLN (net B2B)
- if you are a person that will fit our team instantly and start working from the first day with little to no time needed to gain knowledge we can offer up to 10.000 PLN (net B2B) with a possibility to negotiate
On standard employment contract the net salaries offered are lower as taxes and insurances are managed by the company.
- At least 3 years proven working experience in a similar position
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Natural drive to solve challenges and clear obstacles for the teams
- Establishing an environment where the teams can be effective
- Assessing and improving team dynamics
- Ensuring a good relationship between the teams and product owners as well as others outside the team
- Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong skills & experience with Jira and confluence