🤓 Operations Manager
🌍 Renishaw | Osmańska, Warszawa🖥 https://www.renishaw.com/
#finance, #ops, #management
Renishaw is a leading-edge global engineering company with a diverse industrial and healthcare product range that requires many different disciplines such as mechanical and electronic design, mathematics, software engineering, manufacturing and mechanical engineering plus roles including sales and marketing, legal, finance, purchasing, IT and HR. We have over 70 offices in more than 30 countries around the world. Our customers can be found in most industries and include some of the world's best-known brands. In Renishaw we believe that our people are central to the success of our business and, over the past 40 years, our innovative, hard-working and loyal employees have helped to make our company a highly successful, globally respected one. We work hard to promote a workplace that encourages open communication and innovative thinking.
As Operations Manager your mission will be ensuring fluent implementation and compliance of all Operations in the Financial and Administrative Area as well as Liaison between the company and external providers, ensuring excellent communication, advise and outcomes
Main responsibilities will be in the finance field, also supporting daily and monthly activities in regards to HR administration, such as coordinating payroll with our external partner, guarantying compliance and keeping updated all compulsory information.
- Drive liaisons between the company and external providers, ensuring excellent communication, advise and outcomes
- Ensure fluent implementation and compliance of all Operations in the Financial and Administrative Areas
- Review internal policies to facilitate proper management of employees’ expenses, employees’ uses of corporate equipment and other periodical deliveries required
- Coordinate opening new bank accounts for Renishaw in Poland in BNP Paribas
- Check bank statements for prepayments
- Prepare Management Report for the fiscal year with external partners
- Support with electronic signatures
- Investigate customers’ balances on Sage with external partners if inconsistencies are identified
- Monitor and updating financial statements and regulations and defining proper policies to ensure fulfilment
- Support both internal and external audit preparation
- Analyse and adjust existing system of accounting for goods/fixed assets
- Work on the development of corporate projects in the subsidiary, led by corporate services in HQ
- Support daily and monthly activities regarding HR administration, such as coordinating payroll with our external partners, guaranteeing compliance and keeping updated all compulsory information
- As a Manager, you should also ensure fluent and efficient workflow and teamwork, providing clear roles, priorities, support, and advice.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Financial and operational processes
- Used to work for projects and by objectives
- Open minded and flexible mindset
- Problem-solving and decision-making orientation
- Ability to plan efficiently and organize their own work and team well
- Project management and executive presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Be part of a company based on breakthrough industrial innovations
- Play a key role in creating valuable business insights
- Salary according to seniority
- Full time working hours, from Monday to Friday
- Flexibility to work from home
*Applying to this job offer you authorize us to process your personal data with the only purpose of the job offer recruitment. When the process finalizes, we’ll remove your data from our database.