🤓 IT Recruiter
8 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Reply Polska sp. z o.o. | Wrocławska 54, Katowice🖥 https://www.reply.com/en/about/careers/others/
#IT, #recruiter, #employerbranding
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.
In order to find the best potentials and professionals for Reply, you use the classic recruiting channels as well as active search. You like to take alternative paths and try out new things.
- 360° IT Recruiting - you are involved from the initial contact, through the coordination and support of interviews, to assisting in the decision-making process.
You coordinate job advertisements with the responsible Hiring Manager, advise and publish them on relevant channels
- You are responsible for the active sourcing strategy for the search of new employees entrusted to you and build up a long-term talent pool through various channels
- Working closely with your internal clients, departments and managers on all recruitment issues
- Conducting personal or virtual interviews in Polish and English
- Reporting recruiting KPIs and participating in recruiting events
- After successfully completing your studies in economics, psychology or another relevant field, you have gained at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in recruiting
- You have expertise in recruiting and active sourcing and you are enthusiastic about new recruiting trends
- You have a sound knowledge of common tools (e.g. Excel, recruiting platforms) and a strong recruiting focus and willingness to achieve goals
- With your strong communication skills and your enthusiasm you are able to win people over
- Fluent Polish and English skills round off your profile. German is not mandatory, but a plus
- We offer you an attractive salary, coaching and further training opportunities
- Modern work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Structured onboarding, support from a mentor and development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Meal ticket
- Language course