🤓 Intern in HR Department
🌍 Revolut | Al. Jana Pawła II 43a, Kraków🖥 https://www.revolut.com/en-LT/our-culture
#intern, #hr, #krakow
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 13 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach HR at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
HR team is pivotal to how we run support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the company's growth, we are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to join us as a HR Intern to support our HR team based in Krakow.
Please note that this position is office based: you would need to work most of the time from the office in Krakow. Working from home is possible from time to time.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Collect, organise and store employee documentation
- Update internal databases with employee information
- Provide administrative assistance including maintaining personnel files
- Prepare and issue HR Documents
- Support the company with everyday HR tasks
- Provide support to employees and their employment life cycle
- Answer to every-day employees' questions
- Administration of internal tools
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED:
- English - C1+
- Polish - C1+
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded and “can-do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Basic knowledge of Polish Labour Law
- Keen to develop in various HR areas
- Student of of Sociology, Psychology, Management or similar will be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting, paid Internship providing an opportunity to gain valuable knowledge on HR operations
- Internship full time, paid contract for 3 Months Period (can be negotiated)
- Hybrid type of work (office/home based)