🤓 Junior Compensation and Rewards Manager
🌍 Revolut | Al. Jana Pawła II 43a, Kraków🖥 https://www.revolut.com/en-LT/our-culture
#benefits, #revolut, #manager
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Act as an adviser to the business to help ensure that Revolut remains at the forefront of practice on compensation issues globally
- Leverage knowledge on market trends to support business goals and make recommendations for continual improvements in compensation policies and practices. Provide scenario modelling to understand financial implications.
- Lead the end-to-end annual compensation planning and ongoing compensation administration support for the business
- Review and support the approval of offer packages to ensure competitiveness and compliance with corporate governance guidelines, both in existing and new markets
- Participate in compensation surveys; perform independent analysis of internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs. Investigate and communicate compensation best practices
- Work with and support other internal stakeholders (e.g. HR, Payroll and Finance) with compensation related matters, including producing reports/models to extract compensation plan data.
- Support the discussion surrounding the evolving regulatory environment and its impact on compensation practices, helping design and implement revised policies and procedures as appropriate
- Review/adjust documented compensation-related procedures, policies and controls as needed.
- Actively support other Compensation and Rewards team members on ad-hoc Rewards projects and initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-3 years relative corporate or consulting compensation experience, ideally with exposure to the Tech and/or Financial Services industry
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and data/information management skills
- Familiarity with different benchmarking surveys and compensation approaches
- Experience of working in compensation matters across multiple locations
- Ability to address issues / devise solutions with creativity and innovation
- Ability to work collaboratively and to cultivate and sustain strong partnerships with internal and external clients and colleagues
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to drive and sustain operational excellence and to develop controls
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.