🤓 Mid/Senior Sales Recruiter
🌍 Revolut | al. Jana Pawła II 43a, Kraków🖥 https://www.revolut.com/en-LT/our-culture
#English, #HR, #communication
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling the European based sales team; a critical department as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with senior stakeholders within the Sales function, proactively searching, selecting and closing vacancies across these teams. We are mostly working with Volume roles but not only (Enterprise Sales Manager, Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, Sales Managers and many more!). As a Recruiter you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process.
Please note that this position can be hybrid (office in Krakow) or remote from Poland.
Please submit your application in English.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut's rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Previous experience at high volumes hiring would be an asset
- Experience from recruitment agency or hyper-growth startup and/or agency would be beneficial
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluent English (C1)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Group Insurance
• Multisport card