🤓 Senior Business Recruiter - Operations
🌍 Revolut | Al. Jana Pawła II 43a, Kraków🖥 https://www.revolut.com/en-LT/our-culture
#recruiter, #operations, #startup
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the Operations team. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done, no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
Please submit your CV in English.
Please note that this position can be based in Krakow (office/hybrid) or remotely from Poland.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut's rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A proven track record in talent acquisition/recruiting
- Experience of successful collaborations with senior stakeholders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute with exceptional organisational skills
- Strong influence and outreach abilities in the tech, fin-tech, or financial industries
- Strong boolean skills, experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
- Data-driven with experience with analytics dashboards
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion about our vision
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.