🤓 Team Lead - Payments Recovery
🌍 Revolut | Zdalnie, Warszawa🖥 https://www.revolut.com/en-LT/our-culture
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Payments Recovery team is responsible for maintaining unassigned payments in suspense accounts, retrieving wrongly credited payments, and returning funds back to the source. Our aim is to improve customer experience by allocating missing funds to potential beneficiaries, or returning them to the source when recipients cannot be identified. Another team objective is to verify incoming payment recalls and payment indemnity claims through communication with other banks and our customers. Additionally, we aim to make sure that funds are retrieved in a timely manner by resolving all possible technical errors and improving the process.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a skilled Team Lead to manage a payment team (up to 15 employees), collaborate with product teams and banking partners regarding payment related queries. This role is about building a strong team which is able to operate after scaling up our payments infrastructure. We want you to focus on resolution time and customer experience fo all our customers. This will require you to be customer oriented, have sufficient understanding of payments and good people management skills.
Please submit your CV in English.
WHAT YOU'll BE DOING:
- Managing and mentoring a team of 10 specialists in Krakow and other locations
- Monitoring and improving performance of the team, ensuring the delivery of established KPIs
- Achieve instant communication with other banks and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Establish standard operating procedures, create workflows and document processes
- Escalate issues to our banking partners, payment processors and other service teams
- Cooperate with our product team to improve a product and automate processes
- Monitor and control suspense accounts, approve returns of unallocated bank payments
- Manage the resolution of incoming payment recall requests and verification of indemnity claims
- Minimise human error or unexpected internal system glitches, establish preventing measures
- Hire talented and highly motivated team members, recognise and develop skills of direct reports
- Take ownership of difficult problems, resolve ongoing issues, be a leader in the workplace
- Report to Head of Payments Operations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience (you managed a professional team of more than 10 employees)
- Experience record in a bank or other financial services (preferably in payments, operations or support department)
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones by analysing data with the help of such tools as SQL, Excel, Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, Faster Payment and other bank payment schemes
- Flawless English (both speaking and writing skills, understanding of banking terms)
- Confidence in explaining issues with ease in a customer-friendly manner
- Objective decision making, ability to organise workflows, prioritise and deliver high quality
- Education level BA/MA degree
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team.
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap