🤓 People & culture specialist
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 RIOT Agency sp z o.o. | Życzkowskiego 16, Kraków🖥 http://riot.agency
We are hiring: People & culture specialist
Salary: 4,000 – 6,000 PLN net
Contract type: B2B (preferred) or employment contract
Start of work: ASAP
WHO WE ARE?
We are RIOT. We design, build and launch digital products, experiences and services we believe in.
We are awarded digital product studio with a unique skill-set in strategy, design and technology. We help our clients plan, design and build any kind of digital product: from web and mobile to smart TV and even to Internet of Things and artificial intelligence. Everything they need to succeed in a digital-first world.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Growing our team – by finding and hiring the best talents in their field.
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategy – to ensure organisational competence and operating efficiency.
- Co-creating an engaging work environment – we want RIOT to be more than friendly workplace.
- Building a recognizable employer’s brand – on a local digital/IT market.
- Taking care of the entire employee lifecycle – including on/off boarding and personal development plans.
- Implementing performance management solutions – and executing them to drive growth both on an individual and team level.
- Working closely with RIOT’s CEO & CTO – and support both leaders and management in people-related matters.
- Be a good spirit of our workplace – meaning you’re the person of choice for all HR-related subjects.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You’re a generalist – you have both knowledge and experience in recruitment, employer branding and people relations.
- Regular/medior seniority – you have 2-3+ years of HR experience as Talent/HR spacialist/manager or Talent Acquisition.
- Industry-specific experience – it’d be perfect if you have already worked in either a software house, digital agency, technology start-up or in a similar company. Alternatively, you’ve built your experience in an HR consulting or recruitment agency business and worked with the IT/digital clients.
- Positive approach - you are a tenacious, positive and self-motivated individual with a goal-orientated approach to work with an ability to meet deadlines and targets
- You’re a people person - you have great communication skills and talk to everyone with no trouble at all.
- Constant development - you can spur all team members to work well together toward a common vision and goals.
- English proficiency – you are fluent speaker and writer of both Polish and English.
- Knowledge of Polish Labor Law – it’s not a must-have but will be a +1 for you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Positive atmosphere at work – we are a small company and for that reason, we select our new colleagues carefully to build coherent company culture and feel comfortable at a place where we spend 30% of our lives.
- Lack of boredom – RIOT employs developers, designers and strategists so there’s no way you’ll be bored! Also we strongly cooperate with start-ups biuti.pl and uPacjenta.pl – your help will definitely be needed there too.
- Yummy snacks - fresh fruit, coffee & water in our kitchen.
- For B2B contractors - 24 paid days off and paid sick leave and accounting costs refund.
- Recurring team events – At RIOT we appreciate a good party! It doesn’t matter if it’s common drinks after work or the best digital conference in Poland. There’s always a reason to have some good time.
- A salary proportional to your qualifications – above all, we appreciate real skills and commitment. You will get additional points for being a friendly colleague. We are not very big fans of egos and FYPM attitude.
- Personal development funds – we always try to stay up to date. Sometimes we organize training courses on our own and sometimes we simply participate in one. As a company, we believe in a permanent self-improvement.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility – once a week is totally fine.
- Apple hardware at work – a small thing, but can make one happy.
Do not hesitate, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. And please remember about personal data clause. Hope to talk to you soon!