🤓 Expert IT Recruiter
🌍 Sabre | Tischnera 8, Kraków🖥 https://www.sabre.com/locations/poland/
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
We are a vibrant Talent Acquisition Team determined to attract and select the best talents in the market. We are quick, sharp, and focused on recruiting the best candidates for teams in a large multinational company. We care deeply about the candidates' experience and want them to feel welcome and happy during their recruitment process.
If you are up to the challenge – identifying and attracting top IT talents in the Kraków market this is the job for you. We are bringing great people to a market-leading company, where they will develop innovative IT products for the travel industry. As a team, we constantly look for new ways to reach out to talented candidates. We are currently looking for:
Expert IT Recruiter
Your job will include:
- Leading end-to-end recruitment processes and ramp-up programs mainly for technical IT roles and functional positions: direct sourcing & building pipeline of candidates, partnering with hiring managers, extending offers & hiring successful candidates.
- Improving recruitment processes for permanent staff positions.
- Organizing and participating in recruitment events.
- Ensuring full compliance with the highest standards and best practices, caring about candidate experience, and promoting Sabre Polska as the best place to work on the local market.
- Working closely with recruiters within the Global Talent Acquisition Team and the local HR team on projects.
- Recruiting expertise in technical recruitment
- Experience in headhunting, direct search, screening, job market mapping, building pipeline, maintaining and developing relationships with internal/external clients.
- Regular interaction with all levels of management
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle high volume req loads
- Ability to consult and make recommendations regarding staffing plans and staffing strategy
- Commitment to work actively towards continuous improvement, personal development, and exceeding goals.
- Ability to collaborate and work with diverse cultures.
- Fluency in English is an absolute must-have
Why is it worth working with us?
- Profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, and life insurance
- Join the tax deduction program (if your job is eligible for it)
- Enjoy attractive parental benefits beyond the legally required
- Lift your qualifications through a wide range of training and get technical certification reimbursement
- Enjoy the flexibility of work time and lack of dress code
- Take additional days off every year for longer vacations and up to 4 days a year for your charity contribution
- Recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
- Take care of your well-being with free access to a Premium version of the Headspace application
- Profit from working from home in different variants (we will share details with you)
- Use your car or bike to get to the office - free of charge parking lot for employees
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as we progress your application. Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn