🌍 Sapiens | Chorzowska 146, Katowice🖥 https://careers.sapiens.com/
#teamwork, #LinkedIn, #English
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Sapiens is looking for an experienced Recruiter who will join the HR team in Katowice, will be responsible for leading all local recruitment processes and building positive image of Sapiens as an employer. This position requires close cooperation with the global team and gives opportunity to develop in recruitment and employer branding areas.
- Leading end to end recruitment processes including working with managers, provide support and consultancy during the recruitment cycle.
- Managing ongoing communication with candidates.
- Developing sourcing channels and recruitment sources.
- Posting and promoting open positions in different media channels including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and other).
- Active participation and creation of employer branding activities.
- Around 2 years of experience in independent conducting end to end recruitment processes for IT sector.
- Experience in direct sourcing including LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Experience and initiative in creation and implementation of the EB strategy.
- Great communication skills.
- Orientation on goals.
- Dedication, persistence and ability to work independently.
- Solid English skills (ability to conduct interviews and summaries in English).
What we offer you in return:
- Fixed term civil contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.