🤓 Talent Acquisition & People Specialist
5 500 - 6 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Savangard | al. Jerozolimskie 142B, Warszawa🖥 https://savangardcareer.recruitee.com/
#itrecruitment, #talentacquisition, #EB
We are a progressive software house full of professional, extremely talented people, ready to jump into a project and give their best. Through our R&D departments and work for the major players on the market, our know-how is constantly evolving. Consistent development of our team combined with qualification and skills growth enables us to offer top quality services, solve our clients' problems and bring their ideas to life. We also set trends in the areas of open banking by providing groundbreaking products for the fintech sector.
What all this is about?
What all this is about?
With 110+ people on board now we don’t want to become a corporation, but we grow rapidly and plenty of things are going on around, that’s why we expand our People Operations Team and are on the lookout for Talent Acquisition and People Specialist, who will make our employees and candidates happy 😉 Our People Operations Team is acting as the first point of contact for Savangard’s fellows in all HR-related matters throughout the whole candidate and employee lifecycle. We genuinely believe that continuous improvement, empathy and positive can-do attitude is a key to success.
What you will be responsible for?
- Bringing in great talent for both technical and non-technical roles
- Be responsible for end2end recruitment process: from sourcing and identifying the best people matching our needs to onboarding
- Work closely with hiring managers (job intakes, project briefings, job descriptions)
- Identify new sourcing methods
- Advocate for strong candidate relationships creating great Candidate Experience
- Improve our recruitment processes, based on candidates’ and employees’ feedback
- Employer Branding activities
- Co-create and implement EB strategy as well as HR marketing
- Help us discover our EVP and raise our brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with EB news and trends to inspire our company activities
- Act as a talent advisor, supporting our employees and managers in the whole employee lifecycle
- Take care for employees satisfaction and development, foster company happiness and culture, discovering new ideas and market trends
Together with our Head of People you will individually calibrate your scope of activities according to your previous experience and preferred career focus.
What we want you to bring?
- min. 1 year of experience in full-cycle IT recruitment (preferably in-house)
- Sense of ownership
- Passion for people
- First experience in direct sourcing for tech-roles (Boolean, X-ray)
- First experience with any ATS (we use Recruitee, but we are open to your market insights)
- Good command of English
- Full working proficiency in Polish
- … so yes, general interest in technology would be awesome – we want you to act as a partner and understand tech people.
What we offer?
Savangard's biggest assets are people who make the company what it is. Bearing that in mind, we are constantly developing the skills of our employees (certifications, workshops, training courses, conferences). We strive to give our employees an opportunity to developer any kind of initiative and expand their know-how.
Besides that we bring:
- flat organization where your opinion matters
- medical package (private healthcare for you and your family)
- employee referral program
- individual career paths
- unlimited and free audiobooks' subscription
- sport subscription (Multisport)
- fruits, snacks and coffee (in case you'd prefer to work in the office)
- #turlanie - regular board games evenings (online and offline)*
*well, we are still working on these, so you can have a huge impact on how our benefits package looks like in the future 😊
An overview of how you join our company:
- Screening online interview with Sonia (Head of People) - to give you better understanding of who we are and what we do. All we need is a few minutes of your time and a few answers like your motivation and expectations just to get to know you a little better - up to 30 mins.
- Short take-home task - for us to understand how you deal with specific tasks - expected time effort up to 60 mins.
- On-site meeting with our CTO & Head of People - to understand your personal and professional experience, your values, your perspective on why you do what you do. Also learn what your professional plans are and whether Savangard is the place where you could make them come true - 45-60 mins.
- Final decision - within 2 weeks time after your interview we'll get back to you with our decision!
- Ta-da! Welcome on board! :)
Some useful info:
1) We are remote-friendly and you can work from home, but our People Operations Team shows up in Warsaw office quite often (once a week), so it would be great if you live in Warsaw area 😊
2) Our office is located near Warsaw West Station (al. Jerozolimskie 142B)