🤓 IT Sourcer
2 800 - 4 400 PLN brutto
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
#Research, #Sourcing, #IT
Junior IT Sourcer
Team: Talent Team (HR)
Are you passionate about people? Do you feel at ease with the IT world? If the answer to the previous questions is “yes” - Join Scalac as a Junior IT Sourcer and help us find the most talented people on the market and make our team stronger! :)
Just apply or contact us: email@example.com. We would love to talk about our future possible cooperation.
As an IT Sourcer you will:
- conduct passive and active recruitment processes: preparing and posting ads on job boards and social media,
- active search, sourcing, and acquisition of best candidates on the market,
- cooperate with recruitment agencies and our technical partners,
- stay up to date with recruitment benchmarks and implement the best practices in Scalac.
We expect from you the perfect mix of engagement and willingness to learn. As a junior, you will have the opportunity to have ambitious tasks and will be provided with support from our side.
What do we expect from you?
- at least 1 year of experience in active searching and acquisition of IT talents
- nice to have: experience with onsite and online recruiting processes in an international environment,
- strong computer literacy,
- excellent English command is a must (we work in an international Team and recruit Candidates worldwide),
- ability to coordinate many processes at the same time,
- being self-reliant and having strong organizational skills,
- being active, creative and flexible, self-reliant and passionate,
- being open to new challenges, involved, and fully available,
- teamwork approach, sense of humor, and a can-do attitude.
What you can expect from us?
- We work in a start-up atmosphere, we are flexible in choosing work methodology (Agile, Scrum)
- Great customers and projects to write about (including United States; Silicon Valley; small, agile, startup-ish clients AND bigger well-respected ones, Western Europe companies)
- Freedom (team decides) to choose conventions and tools
- Regular employee evaluation
- Best work equipment (computer, second screen, standing desk, etc.- depends on your needs)
- Opportunity for professional development: conference participation covered by Scalac, educational offer - different workshops and training, unlimited books budget,
- Regular company-wide retreats - we meet in-person to work and play together. Scalac makes sure every retreat is unforgettable
Scalac is a software house that is present on the market since 2014. We are a remote-friendly company with HQ in Gdansk, and over 120 employees on board in 22 locations. Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. We are mainly focused on Scala, but we also have Frontend, DevOps, Data, QA, and operations teams. Most of our clients are foreign (over 50% from the US) and most of our employees work as consultants.
Our Happiness Recipe:
- Work hard
- Have fun
- Do the right thing
Do you feel that Scalac is a place where you can see yourself? If you do, apply, so we can get to know each other.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and do the right thing together!