🤓 Head of People & Culture
🌍 Scaleworks | Rynek Główny 39, Kraków🖥 https://scaleworks.com/
SCALEWORKS - WE SCALE GREAT PRODUCTS INTO GREAT BUSINESSES
Scaleworks is a private equity fund that acquires and invests in B2B SaaS companies. Our goal is to accelerate sustainable, high-growth software companies and help them become even more successful. Each company has its own unique product, team and story, all while being a part of the Scaleworks family.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we have over 330 employees located in our offices in the US, Canada and Poland. Our polish office is based in Kraków where the engineering teams work on the development of the products.
We don’t limit ourselves to one thing. We work with varied, brand new technologies and tools to develop our products from different areas such as social media content, e-commerce or ecological agriculture movement. Diversity is exciting, it always gives a chance to learn and explore!
We are proud of having the following products in our portfolio:
It is quite possible that more products will build their teams here in Kraków.
Responsible for supporting the company’s management team in people management processes, providing them with creative and innovative solutions to help the business grow in particular location, in coherence with common law and best practices in HR. HR & Administration Department management.
- Implementing and coordinating processes in the field of HR (whole employee life cycle), with special focus on recruitment, Employer Branding & internal communication.
- conducting internal and external recruitment processes within the company, especially for IT roles
- active sourcing & talent acquisition for all the company products in our location
- conducting Employer Branding activities promoting Scaleworks and individual products
- co-organization of various types of CSR actions, events, meetups and IT conferences
- coordinate process of performance management & people development
- initiating and conducting activities in the field of improving employee involvement
- maintaining positive relationships with the company's partners, institutions and cooperating companies
- monitoring market and competition activities and preparing reports
- other periodic HR activities (onboarding process, exit interviews, salary reviews, internal communication etc.)
- 3 + years of experience in similar role (HR BP, HR Manager, Head of People & Culture)
- previous recruitment experience, preferably in IT/ engineering industry
- knowledge of Polish labor law
- interest in and familiarity with the IT/SaaS industry
- flexibility, openness to new challenges and work in a dynamic, frequently changing environment
- engagement, proactivity and can-do attitude
- excellent interpersonal skills (communication & listening skills, empathy, networking, negotiation skills)
- fluent Polish and English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- experience in managing administrative, finance & accounting topics in the company
- Comfortable office in the city center (Rynek Główny 39) with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract/ cooperation
- 26 paid days off in B2B
- Additional 10 days of paid "parental" for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Free English classes with a native speaker
- Free access to Udemy courses
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care and one-day surgery)
- Life insurance
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- MacBook Pro + external monitors
- Great coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks in the kitchen
- Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button.