🤓 HR Intern
🌍 Scaleworks | Rynek Główny 39/2, Kraków🖥 https://scaleworks.com/
#stażysta recruitmer researcher
Scaleworks is a private equity fund that acquires and invests in B2B SaaS companies. Our goal is to accelerate sustainable, high-growth software companies and help them become even more successful. Each company has its own unique product, team and story, all while being a part of the Scaleworks family.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, we have over 330 employees located in our offices in the US, Canada and Poland. Our two polish offices are based in Kraków where the engineering teams work on the development of the products. We have around 80 people on board and we’re constantly growing.
We don’t limit ourselves to one thing. We work with varied, brand-new technologies and tools to develop our products from different areas such a fin-tech, social media content, e-commerce or regenerative agriculture movement. Diversity is exciting, it always gives a chance to learn and explore!
We are proud of having the following products in our portfolio:
- Support for recruitment processes in the company, especially in the area of sourcing and administration of the recruitment process (interviews scheduling, providing professional service to recruitment participants etc.)
- Helping develop strategies to attract candidates
- Support with planning and logistics for events, such as meetups, trainings, conferences, job fairs and more
- Assistance in conducting employer branding activities and initiatives
- Co-organizing CSR actions within the company
- Assistance in organizing internal initiatives dedicated to the company's employees
- Participation in creating market reports and HR analyzes
- Support for the HR department in daily tasks
- Student or Graduate (preferred fields of study: psychology, HR management, EB, labor law)
- Interest in soft HR area, especially in recruitment and employer branding processes
- Fluent Polish and good command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engagement, proactivity and can-do attitude
- Availability to work for at least 20 hours a week
- Willingness to develop and acquire new skills
Nice to have:
- Previous HR-related experience, especially in the recruitment administration field
- Knowledge of Google tools (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Forms, Slides)
- Previous experience with ATS/ recruitment software
- Paid internship with flexible working hours (between 8 am and 6 pm)
- Learning opportunities from experienced professionals
- Comfortable offices in the Krakow city center (Market Square & Herbewo building)
- Non-corporate & friendly atmosphere
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare - full package (Luxmed)
- Sports card (Multisport)
- Free English classes
- Team building and socializing events
- Decent coffee and fresh fruits in the office
- MacBook Pro + external monitors
- Free Udemy access
- table football, darts etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button.