🤓 HR Generalist
🌍 Schaeffler GSE sp. z o.o. | pl. Nowy Targ 28, Wrocław🖥 https://www.schaeffler.pl/content.schaeffler.pl/pl/index.jsp
#humanresources, #hr, #hrgeneralist
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- HR reporting including statutory KPI, business case, ad hoc business requests, budgets and costs tracking, recruitment master file – its completeness and correctness
- Ensuring onboarding (hiring in SAP, personal information data entries, singing contracts with new joiners, enrollment to medical care program) ongoing - HR documentation is up to date and complete (eg. employment contracts, EHS, medical checkups) along with templates updates, access to employees via document repository
- Administration of time management (holidays, overtime tracking)
- Preparing and submitting required paperwork to payroll for new employees, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Follow-up with employees and managers on HR related documents or data, etc.
- Benefit management
- HR projects preparation and implementation and other related HR tasks
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in HR and/or Shared Service Center environment
- Experience in personal and payroll administration
- Experience in HR reporting (regular and ad hoc requests)
- Very good knowledge and experience in MS Office usage (especially MS Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge and experience in usage of ERP systems (i.e. SAP) and willingness to become familiar with new tools
- Very good English
- Organizational talent with strong skills in communication, stakeholder management and customer orientation
- Able to work independently and with solution oriented can-do approach
- Focused on high quality and continuous improvement
- Long-term, stable employment
- Market remuneration
- Modern office in the center of Wroclaw
- Package of benefits including medical care
- Career and development opportunities
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Schaeffler Global Service