🤓 Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 Schibsted | Pawia 23, Kraków🖥 http://schibsted.pl
#talentacqusuition, #itrecruiter, #tech
In today’s competitive tech market, great people simply do not spawn, they need to be found, aligned with opportunities, tested, challenged and sometimes convinced – that is where the Talent Acquisition team steps in.
You will use different tools and techniques to build the recruitment pipelines and approach passive talents, align expectations with opportunities, handle stakeholders and hiring managers while providing a world-class candidate experience. You will also take part in our employer branding initiatives, job fairs, meetups, conferences and collaborate with different third parties.
- You easily connect with engineers and can talk tech to them
- You have insights on IT talent availability, market trends, needs and expectations
- You are flexible, but also able to maintain focus while working with changing priorities
- You know different techniques and cool tools and always strive to improve the way you work
- You are not afraid to speak up, advocate your own ideas and challenge others
- You communicate freely in English and Polish
With us you will get a fun team, great hiring managers and a company full of fantastic people. You will get a lot of responsibilities but also a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. Also you get a bunch of cool benefits:
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. We’re not minimalist. That’s why you get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility. Sometimes you need to do your stuff without being at the office or start a day later thanks to flexible working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Standing desks. All desks at our offices are adjustable, so you can always stretch your legs and stay more healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Off-sites. We’re not working in a client-contractor pattern. You’re part of a distributed team, thus you often meet in the same location.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
- Electric scooters. We do have our own electric scooters ready to be borrowed for the work commuting.