🤓 Team Lead Talent Acquisition (IT)
🌍 Schibsted | Pawia 23, Kraków🖥 https://www.schibsted.pl/
#talentacquisition, #lead, #it
In today’s competitive tech market, great people simply do not spawn, they need to be found, aligned with opportunities, tested, challenged and sometimes convinced – that is where the Talent Acquisition team steps in.
You will join as a Senior Recruiter and Team Lead supporting our Product & Technology organisation in a continuous search for the best talents, primarily in Krakow and Gdansk. The TA team is spread over Sweden, Norway and Poland and while you in this role mainly focus on our Polish market, you are part of the wider TA team working in close collaboration to fulfill our overall strategy and goals. Our business is constantly evolving bringing us new challenges every day and giving us the opportunity to develop and learn from each other.
While managing your own recruiting processes you also lead a team of TA Partners. You lead by example using different tools and techniques to build the recruitment pipelines and approach passive talents, align expectations with opportunities, handle stakeholders and hiring managers while providing a world-class candidate experience. You will also lead our employer branding initiatives and work in close partnership with our Country Management Team, providing recruiting updates and driving initiatives to develop our recruiting approach.
- You are used to manage end-to end recruiting processes and bring experience of hiring for senior engineers and leadership roles in the tech & product sphere
- You build strong stakeholder relationships consulting with hiring managers to recommend strategies for identifying, attracting and assessing the right potential candidates
- You have insights on IT talent availability, market trends, needs and expectations an present data to advise our stakeholders on growth plans
- You know different techniques and tools and always strive to improve the way you and the team works
- You have the ability to lead others making the recruiting team members thrive and develop together with you
- You know how to plan recruiting efforts and give updates on recruiting initiatives and deliverables
- You are not afraid to speak up, advocate your own ideas and challenge others
- You communicate freely in English and Polish
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. We’re not minimalist. That’s why you get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility. Sometimes you need to do your stuff without being at the office or start a day later thanks to flexible working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Standing desks. All desks at our offices are adjustable, so you can always stretch your legs and stay more healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
- Off-sites. We’re not working in a client-contractor pattern. You’re part of a distributed team, thus you often meet in the same location.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
- Electric scooters. We do have our own electric scooters ready to be borrowed for the work commuting