🤓 International Financial Controller
🌍 Schibsted Tech Polska | Pawia 23, Kraków🖥 https://www.schibsted.pl/
#payroll, #financialcontroller, #finance
ABOUT THE TEAM
Such an opportunity doesn’t happen very often. As part of the Data & Tech Finance Team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data and how to use them to generate insights and improve the business.
The team consists of four skilled professionals and works closely with other parts of the Schibsted family. The team is currently located in Norway and Sweden and now is looking for someone in Poland.
In this position you will get a broad network of professionals from different parts of Schibsted and you will develop yourself in many financial areas.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Support daily operations from a finance perspective
- Participate in month-closing activities such as: invoice approval, booking verification and costs verification
- Invoice calculations
- CAPEX calculations
- Provide accurate and timely financial information with the use of dashboards
- Accountable for timely, high quality internal reporting
- Participate in monthly reporting and any other ad hoc financial analysis requested
- Develop additional value-added reporting and analysis
- Be able to work independently
- Master degree in accounting or finance. Relevant job experience substitute for lack of formal competence
- 3 years relevant experience from a finance/accounting position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google tools (in particular Excel/Google sheets)
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, SAP, Apptio, Dynamics)
- Willingness to learn Tableau and other reporting software
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Communicative person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel (Norway and Sweden)
- Training budget - Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it
- Social package - Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts etc.
- Four extra days off - We’re not minimalist - you get 4 days more than Polish law requires
- Flexibility - Start a day earlier/later thanks to flexible working hours
- Top-notch equipment - MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office suplement - Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH enjoyable
- In-house trainings - Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours
- Mental health support - A voucher for 3 online sessions with a professional therapist
- Multisport - Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues
- Medical care - With flexible plans tailored to you or your family
- Electric scooters - Our own electric scooters ready to be borrowed for the work commuting
With us you will get a fun team, great hiring managers and a Scandinavian company full of fantastic people.
Sounds good? Apply! :)