🤓 Workday Functional Analyst
🌍 Schibsted Tech | Pawia 23, Kraków🖥 https://www.schibsted.pl/career/
As a part of HR transformation project we are looking to grow our People Platforms team. The purpose of the Workday Functional Analyst is to support Schibsted in its ambition to become increasingly digital by providing state-of-the-art scalable and integrated HR platforms with a faster, happier, better and safer end to end user experience to our internal customers. In this role, the Functional Analyst will roughly spend 50% of the time on configuration in Workday and 50% of the time on building reports and dashboards in order to facilitate a more data driven people organization.
What you will be responsible for
- Partake in Schibsted’s HR transformation project that runs in 2020 and 2021 delivering a new operating model and HRIT landscape
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting the different Workday modules as Core HCM, Talent & Performance, Advanced compensation
- Build complex reports (Matrix, Composite) and dashboards using the Workday report writer and drive the use of these within the organization
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday with the end to end process and a great user experience in mind
- Participate in smaller and larger projects expanding current Workday functionality
- Configure, test, validate and implement changes in Workday
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues
- Train colleagues in the people community and the wider Schibsted in becoming strong Data-Driven Workday users and advocates to the business
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience with Workday HCM configuration
- You have experience with the Workday report writer supported by relevant training.
- You can demonstrate strong report building skills both in Workday (including building matrix and composite reports) and in Excel (Powerpivot and VBA)
- You are experienced with or interested in other technologies such as ServiceNow HR, RPA, Chatbots, etc
- You understand HR operations and have experience in employee data management
- You are able to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- You understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- You have strong attention to detail, analytical mindset and mathematical and problem-solving skills
- You are a driven self starter but also like to collaborate with other people in different locations
- You are fluent in English
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. We’re not minimalist. That’s why you get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility. Sometimes you need to do your stuff without being at the office or start a day later thanks to flexible working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office supplement. Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.