🤓 Head of Talent
🌍 Shedul | Al. Jerozolimskie 81, Warszawa🖥 https://www.shedul.com
#employerbranding, #talentmanagement, #startup
Do you want to work for Shedul.com, a fast-growing platform that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re looking for a passionate Head of Talent - a person who'll help us build better visibility & recognition of our Product Engineering brand in Warsaw (based on the fabulous stuff we do!) and reinforce the growth of our internal engineering talent & culture as well.
We are an incredibly ambitious, innovative and fast-growing global software startup with offices in Warsaw, London and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with the user base in over 120 countries. Our users transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding, we now need a passionate person who'll help to expand our engineering capabilities in Warsaw.
Your main responsibilities would be to...
- to co-create, own & execute (on par with our Leadership team) a vision of how we want to do employer branding for our Product Engineering team (in a way that makes advantage of our strengths & unique "flavour" :D)
- co-represent our Product Engineering brand externally to increase our visibility & present to the potential candidates how awesome we are :) [activity in external communities, contribution promotion]
- actively reinforce the development of our internal Engineering culture, identity (so people will belong more & what's more important - feel proud of it) & team spirit [facilitate/organize: events, internal initiatives, community activity]
- creatively support people's professional growth, not only in terms of technical proficiency ("hard skills"), but also collaboration, communication & leadership [arrange/propose/host: training, workshops, knowledge sharing]
- build a Talent Development team around yourself - as our needs grow & we develop more initiatives
What do we expect?
- understanding of specific challenges in modern IT job market (sourcing/HR experience would be a plus)
- passion, contagious :) energy & plenty of ideas (that truly address issues/needs :>)
- out of the box thinking (we're not looking for typical, enterprise solutions from the corporate world ...)
- understanding of highly dynamic start-up work environment & culture (of high autonomy, velocity & agility)
- genuine willingness to learn Software Engineering team's needs (what drives developers, what is appealing to them, what they are looking for)
- highly developed organizational skills & doer attitude (aka "Getting Shit Done") :)
- English (spoken & written) - professional working proficiency
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, based on your experience (contract of employment is also an option)
- Working with a talented team of about 60+ passionate engineers, architects and designers
- Flexible working hours in the perfectly located modern office (Central Tower, Aleje Jerozolimskie 81)
- Passionate, young and creative team in a fun, startup-biased working environment
- Regular in-house events for sharing knowledge and passion: lightning talks, retros, demos
- Occasional integration events like board games, bowling nights, ping-pong tournaments, etc
- Fruits, veggies, cakes, coffee, tea on a house to keep you rolling like a pro