🤓 Office Manager
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 ShopRunner | Mogilska, 43, Kraków🖥 https://www.shoprunner.com/
#independency, #engineeringteam, #office
WHAT’S IMPORTANT ABOUT US:
Globally, at ShopRunner, our mission is to help retailers thrive by sparking and deepening connections between shoppers and the brands they love. We are part of an international structure, not being a corporation, but a stable organisation staying flexible and listening to our customers. We are working with US colleagues from Chicago, Conshohocken and New York on a daily basis, supporting ShopRunner US members who receive exclusive benefits such as free 2-day shipping, free returns, 2-click checkout and special promotions across our network of 140+ retailers.
Locally, we are working in Krakow in an engineering team of 30+ members, having great things to do. Complex e-commerce solution in the process of building new experiences for American customers needs top-notch talent. We trust each other and truly believe that partnership style of co-working is the most mature one. From a technical point of view, we are a group of smart people, who are sensitive team players with huge hunger of knowledge and skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be perfectly-organized multifunctional center of help and greatness™ 😁
- Proactively suggest ways we can create a great place to work - both in programming and office environment decisions
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc administrative tasks related to staff documentation, benefits, payroll, finances (and communication with external company supporting us in that area)
- Manage office supply, logistic support, business trips and formal office errands
- Provide organizational and administrative support for engineering teams in Krakow
- Start and coordinate projects and initiatives we haven’t even thought of before
- Work on a wide scope of responsibilities: events co-organisation, payroll and finances support and, all the while, keeping office neat and endsuring supplies are readily available to employees.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE TO START ON THIS ROLE:
- You must be self-starter, doer and problem-solver
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks & work to deadlines
- 2+ years of experience at independent role connected with HR, office, finance, assistance or support
- Experience in work for min. 2 organisations
- Reliability, precision at work and great work organisation
- Fluent Polish and English
- Interest in HR administration and Polish labour law regulations - experience here would be an asset
- Experience with payroll and finances would be an asset
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US:
- Great partners to work with - great work culture with honest way of communication and atmosphere of mutual trust
- Development budget (6k PLN/year) to further grow your skills
- Free lunches and breakfasts in our fully-equipped kitchen in our new office
- No fruity Wednesdays and chocolate Fridays - we have snacks, fresh fruits and whatever you need, all the time
- Benefits like life insurance, sport card and private healthcare on us
- Recruitment process based on communication and containing strengthening developmental feedback
- Salary compensation: 6-8k gross/month (on the employment contract)
- We want you to bring your whole human self to work every day. We accept you for who you are and consider everybody on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
If you agree to contact you in case of this role, please put in your resume a clause: I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by ShopRunner for the purpose of considering my application for Office Manager vacancy.
If you agree to be contacted in case of also different roles we might have opened, please put in your resume a clause: I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by ShopRunner for the purpose of considering my application for recruitment processes in this company.